Choose from a wide range of deposit accounts that provide convenient banking and lets you maximize your funds. Manage and grow your hard-earned money whether it’s in Philippine peso or foreign currency.
- This product is unavailable.
What are the documentary requirements to open a PNB Time Deposit account?
- Individual account depositors need to submit at least two (2) government-issued IDs with photo.
How much is the minimum amount required to open a Time Deposit at PNB?
- PNB Regular Time Deposit – Php10,000
- PNBIG Savings Account – Php25,000
- Wealth Multiplier – Php500,000, and Php100,000 for OFWs
- PNB Treasury Nego – Php1,000,000
- Green Market (Dollar Time Deposit) – USD1,000
- Euro Time Deposit – EUR1,500
- PNB Dollar Mint – USD5,000
- Dollar Treasury Nego – USD100,000
- PNB Dollar Wealth Multiplier – USD200,000
- Top Dollar – USD10,000
- Renminbi / CNY Time Deposit - CNY7,500
What is the evidence of deposit for this placement?
- You will be provided with either a Certificate of Time Deposit, or a Record Book as evidence of your deposit. PNB Treasury Nego and Dollar Treasury Nego will provide the account holder a Confirmation of Sale.
Can I withdraw my account before the maturity date?
- Yes, you may choose to withdraw your account prior to its maturity date.