Equicom Credit Cards - Promos 2017
0.70% Balance Transfer Promo
Get lower interest rates by transferring your other credit card balance to your Equicom Credit Card.
- This promo offer is open to all active and existing Equicom Credit cardholders.
- Promo period is valid from June 1, 2017 until August 31, 2017.
- The cardholder’s monthly amortization should be within the available credit limit and the gross amount within the available installment limit at the time of availment.
- The card should have a minimum credit limit of P10,000 and not over credit limit during the promo period.
- The balances to be transferred should be the outstanding balance of the cardholder’s accounts, accrued interests, finance and other charges shown in the current SOA of the cardholders.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Equicom Credit Card Payment Deals Promo
Instantly convert straight purchases and Super Check transactions to affordable monthly installment payments using your Equicom Credit Card.
- This promotion is offer to all active and current Equicom (Principal) Credit cardholders.
- Promo validity is from June 1, 2017 to August 31, 2017.
- The Cardholder is entitled to convert his/her straight purchases and super check transactions into a monthly installment amortization.
- When converting straight purchases to installments, the cardholder must make sure that the regular credit limit corresponding to the amount converted shall be made available for use.
- Subject to Terms and Conditions.
0% Installment Deals with Equicom Credit Card
Get 0% installment deals when you shop using your Equicom Credit Card.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promo is open to all new and existing Equicom Credit Cardholders.
- The cardholder must purchase a minimum of P3,000 or P5,000 for 3, 6, 9, and 12-month terms or P10,000 for 18 and 24-month terms to avail the promo.
- The cardholder can purchase selected items at the participating stores and pay on installment basis.
- This promo offer is valid until December 31, 2017.
Raffles Hotels & Resorts Deal
Enjoy Infinite privileges such as room upgrade, daily breakfast for two (2), late check out, and welcome drink at time of check-in at Raffles Hotels & Resorts for Visa Infinite Cardholders.
Terms and Conditions:
- This promo is open to Equicom (Visa Infinite, Visa Infinite Business) cardholders.
- Promo duration is from January 1, to December 31, 2016.
- Equicom cardholder will get the following Visa Infinite privileges:Daily breakfast for two (2), Late check-out until 3pm, Welcome drink upon check-in, and Room upgrade to next room category.
- This offer is not convertible to cash or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promos.
- Room upgrade and late check out until 3pm is subject to availability upon check-in.
- The cardholder must present their Equicom Visa infinite or Visa Infinite Business credit card to avail of this promo.
- Hotel locations are subject to change and hotel reservation is subject to availability.
- Any taxes, gratuities and standards are the sole responsibility of the cardholder.
Eligible CardsEquicom Classic Credit Card
Get 0% Installment Deals
Get 0% instalment deals at up to 24 months terms in over at any partner Merchants nationwide using your Equicom Credit Card.
- This offer is only available for Equicom Credit Cardholdrs (new and existing).
- This promo is valid from October 1, to December 31, 2016.
- The minimum purchase required is P3,000 or P5,000 for 3,6,9 and 12 months terms and P10,000 for 18 and 24 months terms.
- This promo allows Equicom Credit Cardholders to buy selected items from accredited merchant using their Equicom Credit Card and pay for the same on installment basis starting January 2017.
- This promo is valid only if monthly bills are paid in full.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of EquIcom Bank as recommended by the Merchant with regards to this promotion are considered final.
- If the cardholder choose to pay less than the total amount due, the remaining balance is subject to finance charges.
- If the cardholder decides to terminate the transaction, a pre-termination fee of 5% or P500 of the unpaid principal amount, whichever is higher.