EastWest Bank Deposits
Stop worrying about your finances and choose a risk-free way of saving money with EastWest Bank Time Deposit. This provides you with a higher interest rate than the regular savings account. Choose from 30 days up to 360 days term.
- Want to store your US dollars in a place where it can earn more instead of just sitting there and not generating profit? Then open up an Eastwest Bank dollar time deposit now! With just USD 1,000 as a minimum initial deposit, you can let your money rest in their hands for up to 360 days.
- EastWest Peso Time Deposit is an interest-bearing term deposit with 30 to 360 days term. Interest rate is based on the amount and term of deposit. Enjoy higher interest earning potential, guaranteed yields, with standby credit facility.
What are the Documentary requirements to open an EastWest Bank Time Deposit?
- Individual time deposit accounts require government-issued IDs, photo included. You will need to bring the original copy and the photocopy of your valid IDs.
How much is the minimum and maximum amount required to open a Time Deposit at EastWest Bank?
- EastWest Peso Time Deposit Account – Php10,000
- EastWest Dollar Time Deposit Account – USD1,000
What is the evidence of deposit for this placement?
- You will be given a Certificate of Time Deposit as proof of your account.
Can I withdraw my account before the maturity date?
- Pre-termination rates will be applied if the deposit is withdrawn before the maturity date.