EastWest Bank Credit Cards
EastWest Credit Card is your perfect financial partner. Different types of cards for different type of needs. Credit cards that make shopping, dining and unwinding more enjoyable with discounts, special offers and installment deals with your favorite merchants. Choose your own reward and make the best out of your EastWest Credit Card. Or view more credit cards from our partners and apply online.
How will I receive my approved credit card from EastWest Bank?
If your credit card application was approved by East West Bank, your card will be delivered to your home address within 7 banking days.
How much is the minimum monthly payment?
The minimum monthly payment of your EastWest credit card is 5% of the total acquisitions plus special installment charges for the specified month. You need to pay it in full, including the total amount of dues and excess of the total credit limit.
Here are some of the great features and benefits of EastWest Bank credit card:
- The more you spend the more points you’ll earn and the greater rewards you can redeem
- Redeem earned points from a variety of exciting freebies and rewards
- High cash advance limit for any emergency purposes
- Free travel accident and inconvenience insurance for a worry-free travel around the world
- Easy and flexible monthly installment options for financial stability
- With smart chip embedded on each card which enhances security
- Safer online transactions with its OTP via registered mobile number (one-time password) feature to validate your purchases
General eligibility in applying for EastWest Bank credit card
- Filipino Citizen or local resident foreigners.
- Principal Cardholder must be at least 21 years old but not more than 65 years old.
- Must have a residence landline or postpaid mobile phone and business landline
- Residence or business address must be within Metro Manila.
Document requirements for EastWest Bank credit card
For employed (submit any two (2) of the following):
- Photocopy of Certificate of Compensation Payment/ Tax Withheld (BIR Form 2316)
- Original Certificate of Employment stating breakdown of compensation
- Photocopy of (1) valid photo-bearing ID (i.e. Company ID, Driver's License, Passport, Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID, SSS, Voter's ID, etc.)
- Latest 1 Month Payslip
- Latest ITR
- Latest Audited Financial Statement with BIR stamped
- Latest Income Tax Return duly stamped as received by the BIR
If Local Resident Foreigner (submit any one of the following):
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Visa and Work Permit accompanied by income document
- Expats must submit COE (certificate of employment) and Diplomats must submit visa and embassy certification
EastWest Credit Card Promos:
- Get up to 15% savings on room accomodation at Crown Regency Hotel Makati when you use your EastWest Bank Credit Card. Promo period until July 31, 2020.
- Convert your straight charge purchases to installment and enjoy low add-on rates with EastWest Credit Cards’ Convert-to-Installment Facility.
- Enjoy 0% interest on installment for up to 24 months in over 14,000 stores nationwide with amazing deals on appliances, gadgets, shopping and a whole lot more using your EastWest Bank credit card.
- Up to 30% savings when you use your EastWest bank credit card to book at Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel. Booking period until October 31, 2020.
- Get a complimentary Seafood Jambalaya (petite) for a minimum single-receipt food purchase of PHP750.00 and a beverage order when you use your EastWest credit card at Gumbo. Promo period until March 31, 2020.
- Get the pink ticket at The Dessert Museum at PHP550.00 instead of PHP799 with your EastWest Dolce Vita Mastercard until June 30, 2020.
|Type of Card||Min. Required|
|Annual Fee||Interest Charge||Reward Type|
|3.25%||Promotions, Rewards, Shopping|
|EastWest 1st Mastercard||PHP180,000||Principal: PHP1,200|
|LausAutoGroup Visa||PHP180,000||Principal: PHP1,200|
|EastWest Dolce Vita|
|3.50%||Promotions, Rewards, Shopping|
|EastWest Bank |
|3.50%||Rewards, Travel, Airmiles|
Platinum Credit Card
|PHP1,800,000||No annual fee||2.75%||Travel|