A good way to start Investing, with BDO Time Deposit, your money will grow more than you ever hope for. Earn a higher interest than a regular peso savings account and schedule the release of your funds on the date you specify.
- Get more of your money’s worth by putting your funds in a BDO Time Deposit Account. You can choose between below time deposit accounts and set up a secure, no-fuss savings account. BDO’s Premium Flexi Earner allows tax exemption if the placement is held until maturity.
- Maximize the earning potential of your savings through BDO Time Deposit for only PHP1,000.00 initial deposit. Choose from 30, 60, 90, 180 and 360 days deposit term.
- Earn high on your dollars, for a minimum of 30 days to 360 days time deposit tenure. Minimum balance required $1,000.00 get a certificate as evidence of your deposit.
- Get the most out of your money with BDO Dollar Time Deposit. For $ 1,000, you can get higher earnings with terms of placement option of 30, 60, 90, 180 or 360 days. The longer the term, the higher interest rate.
What are the documentary requirements to open a BDO Time Deposit?
- Valid government-issued IDs are required for individual time deposit accounts.
How much is the minimum amount required to open a Time Deposit at BDO?
- Peso Time Deposit – Php1,000
- Premium Flexi Earner - Php10,000
- Dollar Time Deposit - USD1,000
- Dollar PRA (Philippine Retirement Authority) Time Deposit, as advised by PRA
- Two-Year Dollar Time Deposit - USD50,000,
- Three-Year Dollar Time Deposit - USD50,000
- Five-Year Dollar Time Deposit - USD50,000
What is the evidence of deposit for this placement?
- You will be given a Certificate of Time Deposit.
Can I withdraw my account before the maturity date?
- Yes, but you will be charged with a pre-termination penalty.