Get the Best Electronic Insurance in the Philippines
Protecting your valuable items from loss of electronic data, physical damage, and theft is the best way to take care of your electronic items and equipment. Since risks are always present and there is no way to tell when or where unfortunate events might occur, you must stay prepared for the worst. With the value of gadgets and other electronic equipment on the rise, it is important to secure them with insurance in case of accidents or damage.
With an electronic insurance, you will not just protect your electronic items from physical and data damage. You can also have a peace of mind knowing that your investments are safe and secure. eCompareMo.com makes shopping for electronic insurance more convenient than ever. Getting a detailed list of products and their advantages and insuring your electronic items are just a few clicks away.
Electronic Equipment Insurance is a type of insurance that covers all sudden and unforeseen physical losses and damage to electronic items and equipment.
A few examples of what can be insured under Electronic Equipment Insurance:
- Computer and allied peripherals (software can be covered)
- Laptops and other moveable and portable electronic equipment
- Medical, biomedical, dental equipment
- Communication facilities
- Audio/Visual equipment
- Electronic control panels
- Telecommunication and navigational equipment
- Electronic equipment for testing
Who can take the insurance?
- The owner(s) of the machinery
- Lessor/Lessee of the machinery
- Can be two parities—jointly, where financial interest can be established for more than one party
What are the standard exclusions? Loss or damage due to the following causes/perils:
- War or warlike operations
- Nuclear perils
- Willful act or willful negligence
- Wear and tear or gradual deterioration due to atmospheric conditions
- Aesthetic defects
- Consequential losses
Other exclusions depend on the equipment and on the company. For more inquiries or quotation, please contact us at (02) 919-6776 or email email@example.com.