Equicom Gold Credit Card
Reasons to get this Credit Card
- Dual Currency billing
- Earn key point Rewards P300=1 point
- Super Check Facility which lets you issue upto 100% of your available credit limit
- higher income requirement
- No travel Accident insurance coverage
Ecomparemo compares all the cards in the market to help you find the best card for you.
You can see all the current and past promotions for Equicom credit cards here.
|Age||Main: 21-70 years old|
|Age||Supplementary: 21-70 years old|
|Cash Advance Fee||4.5% of transaction amount plus P100|
|Late Payment Fees||5% of amount due|
|Card Replacement Fee||P200 per card for spoiled card, P350 for lost card|
|Request for a copy of sales draft||P350 per sales slip|
|Annual Fee and Supplementary Cards||7.00|
|Travel and Airmile Feature||3.50|
|Fashion and Lifestyle||5.00|
|Discount and Cashback Feature||5.00|
|Balance Transfer Features||8.00|
- Shop for atleast a minimum of P5,000 and pay in 3 easy installment at 0% interest.
- Earn key point rewards for every spending P300 = 1 point
- Transfer your other credit card balance to your equicom credit card